· Students will be evaluated on the quality of their research report. Click on research report rubric to see the criteria that the individual grade will be based on.
· Students will be evaluated on their discussion sharing, research results with teammates and decision making. Click on collaborative work rubric to see the criteria that the collaborative grade will be based on.
· Each student will be evaluated according to his/her contribution in the teamwork.
· The group will be assessed on their problem-solving and negotiation skills.
· The students will be evaluated on how prepared they are.
· Students will also be evaluated on their oral presentation. Click on oral presentation rubric to see the criteria that the presentation grades will be based on.
· The content of the presentation will need to be more or less comprehensive and the delivery of presentation comprehensible and clear.
· Students will be evaluated on how much they invested themselves in the preparation and being enthusiastic and interesting in their presentation.
· Collaboration during the presentation will also be assessed.